JCW helps Veterans that are looking for a job or want to start a new career. Conveniently located across the state, JCWs offers priority of service for Veterans.
Priority of service means:
- Receiving access to a service or resource earlier than those not eligible
- When services or resources are limited, those eligible receive access before or instead of others.
Veterans can visit a JCW office location to learn more about job development services, education and training opportunities, assistance with searching for jobs, interviewing skills, resume preparation and more.
Veterans can also register on the JCW Login page to access Wisconsin’s online public labor exchange that connects Veterans with employers. Some of the employment tools offered are:
- Links to Veteran-friendly employers
- Military-cross walk to research transferrable skills between military and civilian jobs
- Find jobs based on Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Code
- Build resumes to expand search for jobs
- Labor market information
- Upload DD214/DD215 and VA disability rating letter to access Wisconsin State Government’s non-competitive hiring process for Veterans that have a 30% or greater disability rating.
Learn more about the Job Center of Wisconsin Veterans Employment Assistance
Moving to or within Wisconsin? START WITH MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a Military Relocation Professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
Leave a Reply