The Wisconsin National Guard Tuition Grant Program offers educational financial assistance to Wisconsin National Guard Service members that are attending full or part time at a University of Wisconsin System campus, Wisconsin Technical College System school or attending a school in a neighboring state under a Wisconsin tuition reciprocity agreement.
These grants will pay up to the equivalent of 100% of tuition, as charged at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, for maximum of eight semesters. Grants cannot pay for any room and board, books, fees or continuing education credits.
Who is eligible for the Wisconsin National Guard Tuition Grant Program? Wisconsin National Service members must meet the following requirements:
- Warrant Officer or enlisted Service member in good standing in the Wisconsin National Guard
- Must have completed Initial Entry Training and Advanced Individual training
- Must not have a bachelor’s degree
- No more than nine unexcused unit training assembly absences
- Not delinquent on any Child support or maintenance payments unless they have a county approved repayment agreement.
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to remain eligible for grants. For more information, please contact Wisconsin National Guard Education Office
Wisconsin Statutes 321.40
Wisconsin National Guard Tuition Grant Application
Moving to or within Wisconsin? START WITH MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a Military Relocation Professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.